Materials testing services
- Metallographic examinations (micro, macro)
- Layer thickness measurement
- Composition studies (X-ray fluorescence spectrometry, atomic absorption spectroscopy, inductively coupled plasma – optical emission spectrometry)
- DSC measurements can be performed to determine melting point, heat capacity, glass transition for low melting point metals and metal alloys.
- DTA is suitable for high temperature thermal stability melting point, heat capacity, vitrification measurement for high melting point metals and metal alloys
- TG, thermogravimetric measurements are suitable for mass change, oxidation or decomposition tests in plastics, metals and metal alloys
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) structure analysis, elemental composition determination with microprobe (EDS),
- Coating tests.
Mátyás TÖRÖK – Head of Department, Department of Industrial Materials Technology
Address: H-1116 Budapest, Kondorfa u. 1.