- Investigation and analysis of damage processes in structural materials under different operating conditions,
- Examination of the conditions of safe operation of structures and equipment (assessment of the danger of faults, estimation of service life, numerical modeling of load conditions by the finite element method),
- Development of expert systems summarizing the knowledge accumulated in the various technical fields (operation of pipelines, power plant equipment, estimating the service life of structural elements, etc.),
- Expert activity, professional consultation,
- Organizing in-service training courses for engineers and technical managers.
Dr. Szabolcs SZÁVAI, Head of Department, Department of Structural Integrity and Manufacturing Technology
Address: H-3519 Miskolc, Iglói út 2.
Mobile: + 36-70 / 205-6455