- to operate and supervise the infrastructure of the Company, like vehicles, estates, IT equipment;
- to elaborate the statues of the Company based on the current legistlation on the field of labour safety, fire service, environmental protection.
- to up-to-date manage the mandatory certifications and records, and organize related trainings;
- to fulfil the property protection legistlation, and directives at the Company;
- to prevent accidents, and explore of causes;
- to operate the Innovation Park.
Péter Varga, operational manager
János Kővári, IT operational manager
The Innovation Park provides offices, laboratories, and sotrage roomsfor SMEs, and also universal halls with large areas.
The BAY-INNO, which has 4744 m2 floor area to let, has the highest occupation rate in the area for years.
Innovative start-up SMEs can apply for incubation support
Zsuzsanna Villás, facility manager