Bay Zoltan Nonprofit Ltd. coordinates the EURAXESS TOPIII project (Making European research careers more attractive by developing new services and enhancing the current services of the EURAXESS network).
The aim of EURAXESS TOPIII project is to develop and offer new services for the EURAXESS network, in line with the objectives of the Science with and for Society part of the Horizon 2020 work programme. It will:
- design, develop and test a new service package for researchers that promotes career development, so that these services can be provided to researchers by the EURAXESS network
- improve and upscale the basic institutional conditions for researcher mobility and researcher career development with good practices available among EURAXESS member institutions
- further strengthen the role and services of EURAXESS in the intersectoral mobility of researchers, promotes the EURAXESS network among researchers and research institutions in the private sector
- develop and unify the quality of information and services provided through the EURAXESS national websites, in line with the development of the European EURAXESS website
- provide capacity building opportunities for EURAXESS staff in order to promote exchange of good practices and information flow: organize trainings, study trips, mentoring and twinning services
- initiate joint activities with other European networks acting in the interests of researchers
- raise the general quality of the EURAXESS network’s services for researchers, taking into account quality assurance principles
- propose recommendations regarding the operation and role of the EURAXESS network, taking into account medium-term EU policy and priorities
As a result of the project, members of the EURAXESS network will have better and broader knowledge and more integrated good practices regarding service provision for researchers. EURAXESS national portals throughout the EURAXESS member countries will offer tailor made information in line with Horizon 2020 objectives on making science careers attractive for researchers, especially young researchers.
Duration of the project: 01.09.2015 – 31.08.2018
Project consortium: 33 beneficiaries from 33 countries and 6 Linked Third Parties. Coordinator: Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research
Katalin Kalai, project manager
This project has received funding from the Horizon 2020 Programme of the European Union.