The Innovation Park (BAY-INNO) is operated by Bay Zoltán Applied Research Nonprofit Ltd., the leading Hungarian applied research institute. The Innovation Park (BAY-INNO) is located in District XI of Budapest, on the corner of Fehérvári Rd. and Galvani Rd.
BAY-INNO offers C class offices, labor and storage facilities for small and medium enterprises. Furthermore large area multi-purpose halls for companies interested in development and services are available.
BAY-INNO, with an office space of 4 744 sq meters has the highest occupancy ratio in the neighborhood for several years running
Services included in rental price
24-hour reception, free parking, in case of normal office use the charge of heating, energy and water consumption, a fee of maintenance, free internal mailbox (receiving emails).
Services for a discounted fee
- Scientific, technological and business information services (domestic and foreign technical, economic and business databases).
- Consultancy, including:
- defining strategic goals,
- drafting of feasibility studies,
- drafting of business plans,
- market research,
- development of marketing strategies,
- technological development, industrial property rights,
- business and operation support.
- Accounting, tax accounting.
- Legal advice and representation.
- Assistance for obtaining financial resources and preparation of tenders,
- Arranging business contacts at home and abroad.
Ibolya KOZMA – facility director
Address: H- 1116 Budapest, Fehérvári út 132-144.