The overall goal of the CARERA project is to provide students and young researchers with more and better quality information about European research employment and support opportunities, thereby encouraging them to choose a research career.
Additional goals of the project:
- dissemination of information on European research careers and raising awareness in Hungary
- expanding research career opportunities with the help of the ERA Mobility and Career Day
- promoting the EURAXESS website and EURAXESS services among young researchers in Hungary
Within the framework of the project, in 2017, the project consortium organized three science popularization events, Science Cafés, for three different target groups of university students, and then the main event, the ERA Mobility&Career Day, took place on November 16, 2017. Visitors to the event were able to meet 19 exhibitors offering job opportunities for European researchers.
Brief introductions and contact details of the exhibitors can be found in the brochure created after the event.
- Association of Hungarian Woman in Science (NaTE)
- Central European University (CEU)
- Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research
Project website: https://www.euraxess.hu/hungary/events/era-mobilitycareer-day-ceu
This project has received funding from the Horizon 2020 Programme of the European Union.
Katalin KÁLAI, project manager