The overall goal of the Raw Matters Ambassadors at Schools 4.0 (RM@Schools 4.0) project is to demonstrate the importance of raw materials and secondary raw materials to students aged 10-19. For this, it uses interactive experiments, games and activities that allow the collected experience to promote science and technology in schools and bring the professions related to raw materials closer to the students. They themselves also participate in the dissemination of science by becoming RM Ambassadors.
The project aims to:
- promoting the concept of the circular economy among young people,
- the development of new educational aids to reach young people with the help of augmented reality and digital tools,
- further development and promotion of the “train-the-trainer-programme”,
- the dissemination of the RM@Schools 4.0 project results and approach during activities within schools;
- further increasing the number of countries participating in the program,
- expanding the European network of schools, companies, universities and research institutions,
- the renewal of the educational approach, taking into account the specificities of the partner countries.
In addition, the project aims to support students’ partaking in international competitions and the building of personal international relationships, creating a chance for young people to learn about the possibilities and advantages of European cooperation.
Implementation period: 01/01/2021 – 31/03/2024
Partners: 20 partners from 24 countries (Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland). The Hungarian partner of the project is the Bay Zoltán Non-profit Ltd. for Applied Research.
This project is funded from the EIT KIC Raw Materials (https://eitrawmaterials.eu ).
Project predecessors: RM@ Schools 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
The project in social media:
Katalin Koppány, international project manager
- Award Competition Again in September 2022.06.16. https://www.bayzoltan.hu/hu/2022/06/16/szeptemberben-ismet-nyersanyagnagykovetek-vilaga-diakverseny-a-bay-zoltan-kutatointezetben/
- Recycling-related educational resources available online 2022.06.27. https://www.bayzoltan.hu/hu/2022/06/27/ujrahasznositassal-kapcsolatos-online-elerheto-oktatasi-segedanyagok/
- Award Competition 2021 Competition Call 22/10/2021
- Award Competition 2021 Announcements of Results 12/11/2021
- Award Competition Gallery 02/12/2021
- Award Competition 2022 Announcer 23/08/2022 https://www.bayzoltan.hu/hu/2022/08/24/szeptemberben-ismet-nyersanyagnagykovetek-vilaga-diakverseny-a-bay-zoltan-kutatokozpontban/
- Award Competition 2022 – Competition Call 01/09/2022 https://www.bayzoltan.hu/hu/2022/09/01/nyersanyagnagykovetek-vilaga-diakverseny/
- Hungarian student took part in International Summer Camp in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2022.09.08 https://www.bayzoltan.hu/hu/2022/09/08/magyar-diakok-vettek-reszt-nemzetkozi-nyersanyagtudomanyi-nyari-taborban-bosznia-hercegovinaban/