Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research cordially INVITES YOU to the IDEA CAMP titled „Circular Economy and New Materials” within the framework of EIT KIC Raw Materials to be held in Budapest, Hungary on 26 – 27 January 2017.If you are interested in taking part at the event, and have an innovative idea that you own to present and share with the other participants, please describe youridea (max. 4000 characters) with the attached form in English and email it to email@example.com
Deadline 13 Jan 2017.
If you are interested in taking part at the IDEA CAMP please
- DECIDE whether you want to share an IDEA with the other participants at IDEA CAMP or not
- REGISTER on online platform
- If you share YOUR IDEA before the event your participation is FREE OF CHAREGE.
- TRANSFER the PARTICIPATION FEE to the organiser (Fee: 50 EUR)
- Receive a CONFIRMATION of your Participation from the organisers
- finally, COME to the event and make the most of it!
The 7 themes in which we are looking for new ideas are as follows:
- Graphene based materials and composites
- Metal-based lightweight materials
- Components and coatings used under extreme conditions
- Biometallurgical approaches improving the processing of ores and wastes
- Product centric recycling focusing on Waste from Electric and Electronic Equipments
- Sustaianble management of raw materials from the industry perspective
- Recovery of materials from end-of-life products
The participation fee can be transferred to
Organiser/Company: Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd.
Bank account: Hungarian State Treasury, 10004885-10008016-00131438
IBAN: HU64 1000 4885 1000 8016 0013 1438
You will receive a printed invoice about your payment at the day of the event at Registration desk.
The agenda will be available and REGISTRATION
starts on 30 November 2016.
REGISTER online here:
The EIT KIC Raw Materials’ mission
is to boost the competiveness, growth and attractiveness of the European raw materials sector via radical innovation and entrepreneurship.
Attached you can see the FORM what you should fill out if you would like to share an IDEA with the other participants.
Certainly you can download it from here: