Operational safety and lifetime analyses
- tests and examination of damage processes of construction materials under different operating conditions
- examinating safe operation conditions of structures and equipments (hazard evaluation of errors, life assessment, numerical modeling of loading conditions with finite-element methods)
- development of expert systems, summarizing knowledge from different technical areas (pipelines, operation of power plant equipment, life expectancy of structural elements, etc.)
- engineering, professional consultancy
- organizing advanced training courses for engineers and technical managers.
Technical risk management
- implementation of risk and reliability-based supervision and maintenance methods
- RBI, RCM analyzes
- condition surveys, supported by numerical simulation and material tests, condition assessment, and life analysis
- examination of safe operating conditions of structures and equipments (hazard evaluation of errors, life assessment, numerical modeling of loading conditions with finite-element methods)
- on-line risk monitoring system development.
Complex damage analysis, modeling, and testing of damage processes:
- complex tests of deficiency and fracture of structures, equipments and components (tests for structures of the materials, debugging tests, mechanical tests, modeling of operating conditions, etc.)
- analysis of damage and failure processes of construction materials with modern material testing and numerical methods
- complex corrosion injury analysis