Material testing services
- Metallographic tests (micro, macro)
- Layer thickness measurement
- Structural analysis (XRF,XRD, atomic absorption tests, OES, ICP)
- DSC measurements (melting point, thermal capacity, and glassification) for metals and metal alloys with a low melting point
- DTA –able high-temperature thermic stability melting point, thermic capacity, measurement of glassification for metals and metal alloys with a high melting point
- TG, thermo gravimtric measurements are able to test mass change, oxidation or decomposition in plastics, metals and metal alloys
- Structural analysis with scanning electron microscope (SEM), determination of element composition with microprobe (EDS),
- Coating tests.
Dr. György KAPTAY – Head of the Department, Department of Material Development
Address: H-3519 Miskolc, Iglói út 2.