- Development of production technologies for structural and functional materials
- Conducting high-temperature experiments in various furnaces in air, argon atmosphere and vacuum
- Electrochemical synthesis – also at high temperatures
- Ultrasonic nanoparticle synthesis
- Development and production of functional surface coatings by electro-chemical methods
- Nanogrinding – with a high-energy grinding mill, with the examination of the obtained material, processing and application possibilities We transmit the created grinds to our customers in powder or dispersed form, for coatings or blocks of materials.
Mátyás TÖRÖK – Head of Group, Surface Technologies Research Group, Department of Industrial Materials Technology
Address: H-1116 Budapest, Kondorfa u. 1.
Phone.: +36 30/966-5025